Operational Due Diligence - Hedge Funds, 40 act, UCITS and Insurance-linked Funds
This class is intended for analysts with experience working with open-ended/liquid funds such as hedge funds, UCITS, 40 act, and insurance-linked funds. However, attendees with experience in other asset classes who are interested in broadening their knowledge of investment due diligence will benefit, as well.
Through the use of a variety of instruction methods, class attendees can expect an engaging class experience. Class attendees will benefit from large and small group discussions, guest practitioners sharing their expertise and answering their questions, working through case studies, and completing work simulations.
Topics covered include:
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Welcome and Class overview
- Documents to Review (Overview)
- Fund Structuring – The PPM Case Studies
- The DDQ
- Regulatory and Compliance AFS
- Review 40act & UCITS
- IAPD Review
- Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financials Case Studies
- ITR Reviews & Red Flags
- Investor Relations: Your First Point of Contact
- The COO: A window Into Culture & Controls
- The CFO & Controller: Counterparties & Collateral
- The CFO & Controller: Cash Controls & Valuations
- The CCO: Evaluating the Culture of Compliance
- The CTO: Evaluating IT/BCP & Cybersecurity
- ODD Risk Assessment
- Ongoing ODD Monitoring Challenges