Send us a message
Discover how IMDDA can help you.
IMDDA is the voice of the individual professionals of the investment management industry. Our goal is to advance the knowledge and skills of the due diligence and financial compliance community through continuing education and world-class information resources and the establishment of industry standards for conducting due diligence on potential and ongoing investments.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills with our education opportunities
- Join focused programs created for investors that provide executive level education on operational and investment management due diligence.
- Expand your network with our annual association memberships
- Engage with colleagues from around the globe to learn best practices and exchange ideas on how to make better investment decisions.
- Establish your expertise and advance your career
- Gain access to unique and unbiased investor-focused research and tools, such as the Chartered Due Diligence Analyst (CDDA) credential, which denotes a superior level of understanding of international due diligence practices and principles.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DUE DILIGENCE ASSOCIATION
5645 Coral Ridge DR STE 297
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Tel. +1 646 588 0399
Office Hours: Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST