Operational Due Diligence - PE, VC, Private Debt & Credit, Real Assets & Infrastructure Funds
This workshop-style class focuses on mastering the skills and knowledge the institutional investor needs to effectively conduct comprehensive due diligence on the non-investment risks associated with private funds.
- Identify relevant materials needed to prepare for Operational Due Diligence.
- Review and prepare materials for Operational Due Diligence.
- Synthesize obtained materials and create an agenda for Due Diligence Review.
- Identify exceptions or areas to review to be included for review.
- Evaluate key operational processes of the fund.
- Evaluate key components of the investment management firm.
- Evaluate the human capital of the fund.
- Evaluate third-party service providers of the fund.
- Evaluate counterparties affiliated with the fund.
- Evaluate the compliance program and the regulatory environment.
- Evaluate the vehicle structure and terms.
- Evaluate technology and infrastructure.
- Synthesize findings and make operational recommendations.
- Identify deficiencies and develop mitigation plan.
- Develop a monitoring plan including scope, frequency, and technique.
Questions? Need information on group pricing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.